May 2013 Update

Tuesday 7 May 2013

Dear Dolls, I am so sorry for the super long hiatus but I would like to take this chance to Thank You for your continuous support to Deicy Doll. You guys are really supportive and have been email/PM me asking me for updates for my collections but I was too busy with my new working life and abandoned my business for quite some time. *sorry*
However, I'm back with 100 over new designs from flats, wedges, pumps and many many more. There are almost thousands of photos to be upload. Hence, all the updates will be available at my Facebook page.

Please visit us over here: 

I managed to upload Part 1 last night and there will be Part 2, Part 3...Part 6 which will be upload real soon. Please bear with me as everything will be managed by me at this point of time. =) Do email me/PM me if you find any interesting one and I will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thank You Thank You
~from Deicy Doll
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥